Welcome to the Nursery at HTBC
Welcome to our Nursery Ministry at HillTop Baptist Church. Our mission for the church nursery is not just a babysitting service – it is a nurturing environment where infants to 2-year-olds are going to learn, hear, and grow in the knowledge of Jesus. The nursery is just the beginning of leading a child to Jesus, and our Nursery Team is going to help to build on that foundation with your child.
What can I expect when bringing my child to the Nursery?
- All Nursery Volunteers go thru “Nursery Orientation” and complete a Background Check.
- When bringing your child to the nursery, you will be greeted by our Nursery Ministry Volunteers. There are always 2 volunteers scheduled during Sunday School and Church Service on Sundays (10:00 am – 12:00). They will assist you in the checking In/Out of your child, ask for a phone # of a parent to reach if needed, and ask you to fill out an Information Card on your child (only if your child is new to attending).
- Our Nursery Volunteers keep the nursery safe and clean. We systematically check for broken toys and safety of the room, thoroughly clean and disinfect all toys and nursery furniture, and diaper changing area.
- We supply the nursery with these items: snacks, tissues, wipes, cups, diapers.
- We will rock, play with, sing to, play music for, read books, and teach bible story lessons with your child. We will also feed babies when needed, and give snacks to toddlers.
We thank you for entrusting your child/children to us. Our Volunteers will take great care to keep your child safe and nurtured during your fellowship with us at HillTop Baptist Church.
Nursery Ministry Team